Friday, August 31, 2012

I must be dreaming


I’m obsessed with decoding my dreams.  If someone was to check my Blackberry first thing in the morning, they would discover that my search history is ridden with dream dictionary sites, a few of which I’ve taken the time to bookmark.  I rarely read my horoscope unless I come across it when perusing Elle; instead I rely totally on my subconscious to show me my fate. So as you can see, this simply isn’t something that can just wait till morning. 

Last night I had a dream that Rinn (in his current state) walked up to me, removed his diaper and pissed all over me.   The kid won’t even crawl yet so of course I found myself desperately groping for my phone in the middle of the night.  DreamMoods.com said the following:

“To dream that someone is urinating on you means that you are feeling the emotional burden of this person.”

Way to tell it like it is DeamMoods.com. But I love Rinn’s emotional burden so if we can find a different way for my subconscious to convey this message to me rather than by way of a golden shower from my baby, it would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I should mention that sometimes I overdo it on my medication (you know, you take your pill in the morning, forget, so you accidently take a second with dinner.) In those instances I just accept that my dreams are wild hallucinations. I enjoy the ride and try not to read too much into it. 


If my dream is life changing I'll tweet: @RebeccaRinn

No comments:

Post a Comment