Tuesday, September 18, 2012

babysitter



Rihanna offered to babysit Snooki's son Lorenzo. usm.ag/PHXTgf Would you let her take care of your child for a night?


Rihanna, 

I realize that your tweet was an offer to watch Lorenzo but I'm looking for sitter for my eight-month-old son, Rinn, on Wednesday evenings while I attend book club meetings and Thursday evenings while I teach dance classes. This is an unpaid position but if it's any incentive, I'll agree to use your songs during my modern and jazz classes. I have zilch for celebrity status but my kid's cute and he digs your music. Not so much your new haircut, but you two will have plenty of time to discuss that during your twice-weekly hang-out sessions.


See, totally cute. 

Please forward me your resume' as soon as possible and Rinn can't wait to hear from you. 

Yours Truly,
Rebecca and Rinn


No comments:

Post a Comment