Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rinn's Confessional

Rinn loves the camera. More so, Rinn loves seeing himself on the camera.  In Rinn’s perfect world he would bounce all day in his jumper while simultaneously watching videos of himself bouncing in his jumper. All the while, formula would be dispensed into his mouth via one of those bottles you find in a hamster cage. With that being said, he was incredibly excited to record his first confessional (as shown by his shrieking laughter for the first 15 or so seconds) simply because he would have even more footage to watch at a later date.



I’m not fluent in baby but my best translation is as follows:

(Hysterical laughter over getting to hold the camera himself.) 
“I’m cute. Look what I can do with my tongue. LOOOOOOK AAAATTTT MMMMYYYY TOOONNGGGGUEEEE! Mom, you’re pretty. No, like seriously, you’re really pretty. ” 
(At a loss for words because he is obviously taken aback by my beauty.) 
“I had green beans for lunch. Look at my tongue again!” 
(Unintelligible.) 
“It might be time for a diaper change. Sorry.” 
(And that’s a wrap.)

Like I said, not 100% clear but I’m pretty sure that’s what he said.





No comments:

Post a Comment