Friday, September 7, 2012

freaky friday


We are a sweaty people. The first time I met my husband he had pit stains that stretched from his waist to his elbows. (I think it goes without saying that this wasn't one of those love-at-first-sight situations.) During the summer months I stash a stick of antiperspirant in my purse. In my car. In my gym bag. In the waist band of my jeans. Okay so maybe not in my waistband but I’ve seriously looked into getting Botox injections to slow my sweat glands but something feels very weird about having them stick needles in my armpits. Rinn, well he inherited his dad's eyes and my crooked toes but it would appear he got both sets of sweat genes because the kid is in a constant state of dampness.

Needless to say, we were all happy with the fall temperatures today. 
And even more excited about fall fashion.




(Rinn: shirt, hand-me-down babyGAP; vest, thrifted; jeans, Levi’s; shoes, Sperry Topsider. Me: sweater, H&M; tank, H&M; leggings, Express; flats, Lucky Brand; earrings/ring, gift shop in Branson, MO.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment